The Black and adidas rom Grey print on the knit upper gives the shoe a fresh new look. I've yet to try on a pair of Hardens, but if they're good as advertised these would be the one's I'd get.The Dame 3 and Harden Vol. 1 are both real clean from this collection, but I'm a bigger fan of the Dame 3. The inspiration for the collection and the color schemes are both real cool. Great job by adidas. Now let's see what Nike answers with.EIC Juan: (PASS) The adidas Pure Boost was the first pair of kicks that I tried with Boost and it's been a lovefest ever since. It has been overshadowed by the Ultra Boost and Yeezys, but don't let that discourage you from copping a pair because this is another winner.

Jordan Brand retros started off kind of slow in January but have been coming with some pretty impressive releases since All Star Weekend. The Air Jordan 12 "The Master" colorway surprisingly sold out so you can expect the same with the upcoming colorways of the adidas tobacco Air Jordan 12. As for adidas, they may not have any planned Yeezy releases until Summer, but with all of the NMD colorways they're releasing at the moment they're still keeping people happy.Sneaker releases have been a bit underwhelming the first 2.5 months of the year, but I feel like adidas is on top right now.

ÿþBesides the Christmas adidas stan smith black rush, February is the other big month in the sneaker calendar year. Between the NBA All-Star Weekend, Valentine's Day, and Refund Check Season, the brands have traditionally stocked up for the incoming wave of cash headed their way. 2017 is a little different as Nike (and by extension Jordan Brand) have greatly reduced their All-Star offerings while adidas has mostly been focused on Super Bowl Week thus far. What does that mean for this weekend's edition of Buy, Pass, Wait? We've got a smaller slate of big name releases to deal with so we talk about other things that are going down like who we've got for the big game on Sunday.

The sock-like upper is something different I'm not adidas adilette used to wearing, but I respect the creativity behind the shoe. The shoe has a very modern/Y-3 feel to them that I can certainly appreciate. I can dig it.EIC Juan: So the reason I brought this up with the staff is because adidas mostly Originals has had a fantastic run with the ZX Flux for two years now and the Tubular is really hitting its stride. But I am a little worried that we might be getting close to a saturation point right now that it would takes something like the KITH collaboration to get people even remotely interested.

It's really a nice mixture that doesn't come around that often and it's symbolic of the diversity of styles that we have in the sneaker world that people need to see for themselves instead of just settling for the same stuff over and over.Andres: (PASS) Good job by adidas of making the Crazy Explosive into a low-top, but an all-white Primeknit/Flyknit sneaker is a no-no for me. Maybe if it were a different colorway I'd consider grabbing a pair.Oh, and we also talk about the Air Jordan 6 Maroon , the weekend's big retro release. I mean, we'd talk about the adidas Yeezy Boost 750 Black too but it looks like Kanye and company have bigger plans in store for them .

EIC Juan: I'm going with the adidas J Wall 2 XENO because this might be the best John Wall signature shoe so far. I know that's not saying much if you adidas originals stan smith really think about Wall's signature history (not his fault), but the reflective hits are too good to pass up and if Wall really is on the way out of the adidas/Reebok umbrella, it's not a bad sendoff.EIC Juan: (Wait) adidas Originals continues their hot streak with this new take on the classic EQT line, but I'm going to wait until they drop some more colorways before I make a decision on which one to get. Hope the hype for these won't be AlphaBOUNCE or NMD levels& News Juan: (Buy) The Image model is a perfect combination of classic and modern.