Military what it's like and how to join

Discuss any General Military topics, Ask questions and interact with your peers.
I was thinking about joining the Imperial Military but would like an idea of what it's like and information on how one may go about joining the Military.
The Imperial Military is professional and formal. We are the kind of military that sets the bar in what ever we do so that our competition has a hard time reaching it. We have a simple yet practical rank system where rank is highly determined by merit, loyalty, and dedication. We are fortunate to have some of the best picks when it comes to our soldiers and officers mainly due to the kind of players we attract. I can assure you that in the Imperial Military, everything you are asked to do comes with a purpose, a good idea is a good idea no matter the rank, and inefficiencies such as corruption, incompetence, and miss judgement will be dealt with swiftly so that in the Imperial Military, you can go as far as your capabilities, aspiration, and determination can take you.

To apply to the Imperial Military, go to this link and follow the instructions provided at the bottom.
http://the-empire.space/register-military.html

Feel free to contact me with any difficulties or case specific questions. Your inquisition is appreciated and noted.