Banks and item hub

Discuss trade, travel and how the Empire controls and monitors the worlds under its dominion.
So I am wondering when this Empire gets enough resources and has attracted lots of corporations in the Imperial city will we have a centralized resource hubs for new players or places you can take loans for projects of more experienced players. If so when will that be a thing
That will be up to the Overseer(s) and Governor(s) of said locations; in the beginning of the game (after launch) you can probably expect not to receive such generous services as we'll be extremely focused on dedicating all efforts to building infrastructure, positioning ourselves ahead of our competitors economically and defending our spoils. That being said, later down the line I can definitely see something like this coming into fruition, we care for our members and hope to make the game's experience as enjoyable as possible.

To summarise, there is no definite answer I can give you at this time - but you're more than welcome to discuss these ideas with any Overseers/Governors.