[Gamescom 2018] Meetup with NQ Dev team; Thursday 23.08.2018

Make threads about any topic relating to the Empire, As long as the topic isn't already covered in another forum.

What present should we bring?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:11 am

Mug with Logo
33%
T-Shirt with Logo
No votes
Cappy with Logo
7%
Empire Logo as 3D-Print
47%
Best Dev Team T-Shirt, with logo
13%
?
No votes

Hello guys and gals.

Now we know which day the NQ Meet and Greet will happen.
Exact times and location will be posted up someday later~

Who is going to attend?
Do we want to bring them an Empire T-Shirt or Coffee Mug as present?
Do you have some questions that the people attending, should secretly record? ^.^-~

PS: Any ideas about gifts for the Dev team are appricated.

List of attendes:
- Greenfox
- WalkerOfSkys

List of questions:
- more details about the subscription system
- more details about spaceship construction, such as power production, large ship speeds, uses of thrusters, types of thrusters, etc. etc.
This suggestion is beyond what I imagined members of the Empire doing, this level of dedication and motivation is what will eventually become the Empires primary power over every other organisation, keep being an inspiration Greenfox, I look forward to the results.
Sadly, due illness this got stomped.

Good thing is altough ... we still have two gamescom events and probably a meetup in france too. Till the launch of our beloved game :3.

The next time i will prepare things "WAY BEFORE" the actual happening and have contigency plans ... + discord on my smartphone with a perma login. Sucks if you can remember most chemical terms, values and other things. But you forget an password for a chat app ... i blame "remember" function ... doesn't make one remember the password at all.