Imperial competition ll Hellohie

This is where you submit entries to competitions.
CHAMELEON

Is a totally fictive design of a small vessel that could go behind enemy lines unnotised because it is covered with mirrors that make it almost invisible for the human eye. Its made out of materials that cannot be seen In radar. I guess it vould cost like 0,12 million or More each and have a 3-4 grewmembers each.
the D.R.O.I.D
Defensive radar outpost In disguise

Is a simple idea of a defensive radar bases In the orbits of Empireal planets, disguised as meteorites. It would detect every ship that goes In or out and depending Who it is Either shoot it with guided missiles or do nothing. I guess it vould cost like 0,15 million each and have a 3-5 grewmembers each.
the D.R.O.I.D
Defensive radar outpost In disguise

Is a simple idea of defensive radar bases In the orbits of Empireal planets disguised as meteorites. It would detect every ship that goes In or out and depending Who it is Either shoot it with guided missiles or do nothing. I guess it vould cost like 0,15 million each and have a 3-5 grewmembers each.
landslide attack

Is a simple idea that the Empires Ground infatry could use under special conditions when attacking To an enemy base from high Ground. Its basicly a big Ball of any material that rols downhill with a croup of soldiers
inside it, when the mowement stops soldiers start digging holes To the Ball and shoot enemies through them. They cost like nothing and give soldiers the Advantage of suprise.
the pillars

Is a decorative group of golden pillars with crystals. The idea comes from the Spiritual pillars of the empire.

Picture made by me :
IMG_20181031_104254.png
IMG_20181031_104254.png (141.1 KiB) Viewed 69 times
Picture of the D.R.O.I.D made by me :
IMG_20181031_161650.png
IMG_20181031_161650.png (436.55 KiB) Viewed 64 times