Military, Events and Other Questions

Please ask your questions here and have the most common questions taken to the official F.A.Q page.
I've joined recently and read through some of the posts on this forum, and I have a few questions about the operations of the group.

Q1: In regards to Military, How exactly do you train the military when DU proper doesn't have combat yet and with the fact that (probably) most members don't have access to the Alpha?

Q2: Does this group have any private community servers for other games? (Such as space engineers)

Q2a: Are there any plans or demand for a private community server for other games?

Q3: I've seen the competitions, but are there any other kind of events that this group runs?
Q1: In regards to Military, How exactly do you train the military when DU proper doesn't have combat yet and with the fact that (probably) most members don't have access to the Alpha?

A: Members of the military are trained in the formalities of the Empire at this stage, how to handle orders, how to detail and work alone. It's giving them what information we can provide at this moment. Squads will work on building bonds together by playing external games to build a strong connection between each member that will become highly valuable once Dual Universe releases.

Q2: Does this group have any private community servers for other games? (Such as space engineers)

A: No, associations with servers can be found in the recruitment program although this isn't owned or operated by the Empire and is not for public use.

Q2a: Are there any plans or demand for a private community server for other games?

A: No, what demands exist are little and in that circumstance the members of the Military often find themselves working on external games with squads and citizens will form corporations through knowing each other in external games. The Empires core focus is Dual Universe and moving into other games may be detrimental to that focus.

Q3: I've seen the competitions, but are there any other kind of events that this group runs?

The Competitions will happen every once and a while, covering as many areas of interest to motivate members. In the second part of that question, I can't answer due to the NDA. But the Empire by release will have military parades, offensive assaults and almost anything you can think of, since the Empire is a nation this is a fluid and constant working environment if we don't directly organise a race, for example, one of the Empires corporations may be the one to do so.