Will there be hover tanks in the future

Discuss any General Military topics, Ask questions and interact with your peers.
This is a question because there will be a lot of players who will struggle with piloting a fighter and also not being part of the destroyer. But I feel like there will be alot of people on the ground believe it or not to sabotage the empire infantructre and I know dive bombing will be very dangerous to both the pilot and the fighters. While flying at high speed it will be hard on locking on a target because you will likely fly past before the system locks. I mean you can fly slow over enemy cities and be a slow target for the enemy to lock on to you. My alternative is to use a more new player friendly land hover tank and players will not be crashing as hard and locking on to smaller player sized targets will be easier. I know we have Infantry to counter other infantry but we should have a armored unit that is slow and can lay low and be easy to use.
right now we kinda have to wait for the weapons to get implemented at this point we dont know how they are gona be aimed what all you need do you need ammo? how heavy are they? there is alot to go before that can be answered